From where I sit (after doing website audit after website audit), when it comes to websites, people usually run into one of two problems:
- They don’t know where to start — so they just don’t.
- They build a website based off what they know about websites/their brand and when it doesn’t perform well or accomplish their goals — they don’t know why.
At Diana P. Carter Co. we firmly believe this: Your website should be your #1 selling tool.
So — if you don’t have a website — get one. (We can help with that!)
And if you do have a website and it’s just not performing well — we can help with that too through our package Untangling the Web.
Untangling the Web is a comprehensive Custom Web Audit that includes a thorough page-by-page assessment of your website. In this audit, we hone in on your message clarity, your page layout, and your funnel velocity (aka how quickly site visitors are or are not converting). We also make detailed copy recommendations for each covered page. The analysis is provided to you in a robust 5-10 page report and reviewed in a 60-minute conversation.
And this package? It’s one of my favorite ones to walk clients through.
Not sure if Untangling the Web is right for you? Download our free resource, The Homepage Knockout, and get a taste of what we can do. The Homepage Knockout is a completely free guide to help you level up your homepage that’s jam packed with:
- A step by step guide to audit your homepage in less than 15-minutes
- Suggestions for ways you can improve your homepage without completely redesigning or spending tons of time and cash
- Sample fill-in-the-blank copy formulas for things like your Value Proposition, calls-to-action, etc.
- Examples of website layouts optimized for conversion
- A detailed list of must have elements to include on your homepage to keep visitor’s attention and turn them into paying clients
February 15, 2021